State Team Training
The Victorian Junior Team (Shortboard) is offered a series of training sessions and programs to help them prepare for the Australian Junior Surfing Titles to be held South Australia in 2018.
For 2018, the following is in place.
- School Holiday full day intensive.
- National Talent Program Manager Clancy Dawson visit to Victoria with full day programs.
- West Coast State Team member training, 5 sessions in Term 4.
- Multiple visits to the Mornington Peninsula.
- Multiple visits to Phillip Island.
In 2019, additional to the shortboard State Team Program the SVPD have plans for competition specific programs for;
- Victorian Longboard Team.
- Victorian Masters Team.
- Victorian Bodyboard Team.
- Victorian SUP Team.
Further information on these offerings can be found in the 'Events' section of the Surfing Victoria website.
The training sessions target a combination of technique development and competition training and is delivered by the Surfing Victoria Performance Division.